As the exclusive owner for the BTA license in North America, we sub-license the technology to companies looking to develop successful projects in specific geographic markets in Canada and the USA. The BTA technology is currently licensed in several overseas and European markets.
At CCI we are interested to secure licensing relationships that have the potential to deliver projects that fit with the capabilities and function of our technology solution and our people resources. Together we can support our common mission and vision and achieve success by:
1. Granting exclusive rights in a specified geography
2. Engaging in projects that are otherwise out of reach due to the lack of a proven solution
3. Sharing our vast experience and lessons in the organics diversion and conversion market
4. Supplying equipment and services to support the design / build process
5. Operations support for monitoring, analysis and problem resolution